Friday, December 21, 2012

TPE

I am sorry, but this topic alone in english: no grammar, no writing style!

Now what is TPE? This was the question asked by one of my slaves. That time, I know something about TPE but not everything, so I started researching about TPE and I implemented on her, really it was a very good experience!

TPE TOTAL POWER EXCHANGE. Controlling your slave completely! You are the one who is going to decide their dailylife, whom they should meet, what they wear, what they eat, how they dress( including inner wear). Ex! I made my slave to work without bra for a week. Little public humiliation is there, but only if others  find u! And she loved it either I. In tpe we could have many plays and tasks, but problem is TPE is not something like one night stand.

First you have to mould your slave, if she is a fresher, she may have some difficulties to complete hard task! So guide them properly. My TPE slave was with me for 7 months, I had given instructions property and ontime. Once I made her naked for 3 days! We enjoyed a lot, contoling her piss to shit, gud na!!!!

Now how would you feel if someone wants your permission to eat, dress, talk, piss, etc.... wanna try. You can't, TPE is possible only in long term, not in short term or one night, its not must like slave has to obey her master in the first day, u have to change them and it would take some time!! 

I will share about my cute little slave girl, if I get time! That's a huge and great thing.... until then TC bye( no more english )....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please dont post your contact numbers and email address, provide your valuable comment. If you want to get touch with me about some ideas, please use contact form.